Certificate of Completion
UX Foundations: Accessibility
On August 27, 2020, I completed the LinkedIn Learning course UX Foundations: Accessibility instructed by Derek Featherstone. Accessibility lowers the barrier to entry, and provides equal access and opportunity to people with a diverse range of hearing, movement, sight, and cognitive abilities. A well designed website is one that includes core concepts of accessibility.
- What is accessibility?
- Managing flow
- Ensuring proximity in your design
- Understanding how screen readers and voice recognition programs work
- Designing for hearing, vision, mobility, and cognitive issues
- Considering accessibility in layout
- Integrating accessibility into your content strategy
- User Experience
- Computer Accessibility
LinkedIn Learning Certificate of Completion
Completed: August 27, 2020