Website & Social Media of poster art for the band Moonalice
At every Moonalice show, guests receive a unique poster commemorating the event by a talented or legendary artist!
Moonalice is a band of seasoned musicians who feel that live music should be ra communal experience where the listener and musicians feed and derive inspiration from each other. Their songs try to speak to everyone, mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. They invented Twittercast concerts, which are free broadcasts to fans over social networks. Their single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times. They broadcast every show live via satellite in HD, so that fans can enjoy them on their iPhone, iPad or Android without an app.
Marketing Strategy, Content Creator, Web Manager — June 2011 to Present
- Develop, design, update, manage WordPress website: MoonalicePosters.com
- Day-to-day management of software engineering
- Content creation includes 1800+ published blog posts
- Social media management of Facebook page (2680 likes), Twitter (1463 followers), Instagram (361 followers)
- Work cross-functionally with Moonalice management, social media, publicity and digital strategy teams
Website launch date: July 2011, redesign July 2016
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/MoonalicePosters
- Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/moonaliceposters
- Instagram: instagram.com/moonaliceposters
- Twitter: twitter.com/MoonalicePoster