It may not be December yet, but after the up election results, I’m ready to focus on something positive, my New Years resolutions. 2016 was such a shitty year why wait. Thank you John Oliver for the comical relief.
New Years Resolutions for 2017
1. Spend less time on Facebook until they start paying me for it. I will make sure Social Media is not my primary means of news and information in 2017.
2. Start blogging again (which means this website will be redesigned soon)
3. Renew my subscription with the New York Times and continue to be a member of KQED. Great journalism is not free.
4. Love Trumps Hate = Donald Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT and does not represent me in any way. (I’m ashamed to be an American currently)
5. Protest – constantly, locally, nationally, and on the web.
6. Continue Running every other day.
More coming soon
Do You Have A Passion for Art?
Contact me to see how you can get involved with any of my partners.