Website for artist Chris Shaw.
Chris Shaw was born 1967 and has been cranking out art & rock posters by the hundreds since the mid ‘80’s. Chris creates posters using a myriad of styles and techniques, from hand-inked illustrations, to deeply layered digital collages. Shaw is equally at ease working with classic printmaking techniques or the most current cutting-edge digital technology, and loves to combine the crafts.
He has made dozens of posters for Bill Graham Presents and the Fillmore Auditorium in San Francisco, and currently works with numerous bands and venues worldwide.
Chris has exhibited his paintings and posters in shows and galleries both in the USA and Europe. He currently works from his studio in Oakland, California and is the Art Director of the Moonalice poster series.
Web Designer, Developer, Manager — June 2011 to December 2019
- Develop, design, launch WordPress website: chrisshawstudio.com
- Create graphic elements with Adobe Photoshop
- Create and integrate Facebook, Twitter accounts into site
- Marketing strategy includes MailChimp newsletter
- Publish content for online poster art releases
- Provide ongoing technical support
Website launch date: June 2012