Certificate of Completion
Become a React Developer
On March 28, 2021, I completed the LinkedIn Learning path Become a React Developer. This selection of courses taught me the skills needed to use the core of React and how to integrate it with other technologies and approaches. I got a solid foundation of React and learned how to build real applications by combining React with other key tools.
- Identify the right set of structures and state containers for your React application.
- Implement an app that runs efficiently, letting users get more done while consuming fewer server-side resources.
- Create interfaces that present complex information to users in ways they can manage.
- React.js Essential Training By Eve Porcello
- React.js: Building an Interface By Ray Villalobos
- React.js: Creating and Hosting a Full-Stack Site By Shaun Wassell
- React.js: Ecosystems By Emmanuel Henri
- Web Application Development
- Web Interface Design
- Front-End Development
- Full-Stack Development
- Back-End Web Development
LinkedIn Learning Certificates of Completion
Completed: March 28, 2021